Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22, 2011: The day I manage to look like a brat... fun fun

SO two major things have happened today..

  1. I learned that the freshys have trouble with bullying, not at my school... Gonna have to change that.
  2. As my way of telling people about my dad not having a job, I told them about the offer (which is pretty legit considering he got laid off like two days ago and he already has like three offers). Unfortunately I didn't wanna whine so I tried to sound happy that I`ll only see my dad on the weekends if he does this job, which was a lie. All I know is I probably sounded like a selfish brat.... Fun fun
Oh, had a bitch off with Peter, he totally started it but whatever. According to my tumblr followers I won but idc. I should have yelled more but whatever, even the stem from Ass is gone even though Peter didn't get half the crap he deserved. 
One thing that gets me, when I explained that I was bitter most likely because he went out with someone else about an hour after breaking up with me, but I had to listen to him complain for like two. He's like, "I`m very re-boundable" Fuck you, you dumped me, you don't get a 're-bound'.

No comments:

Post a Comment