Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2012: guys shirt continued...

So I meet up with him on the way to bio (actually accidentally) and we talked about school, his classes a bit, mine a bit, then we split up.
That all happened all before AP Bio (when I posted the last post) then on the way to debate I saw him in the cafe, he pointed out that we had run in to each other a lot, I agreed and asked him if he was stalking me. he laughed and we were in silence for like 3 seconds then I pointed out eh really did have a point, that we should submit to the Guinness World Records book because we talked more today than ever, he got slightly quiet then pointed out the many times hat he referred to me, 'freshman'. i pointed out that total quantity, then he said but quality.
yea, that's how retarded I am, oh well, other than me being slightly awkward it went well, and I will be seeing him every day, lol.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment