Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2012: The day I plan to look at a guys shirt daily.

Yup, see there's this guy Corbit and the last couple days his shirts have been EPIC. So anyways I told him today that i was gonna see him everyday to see his shirt, i pointed out his aeropostale shirt was lame, but he pointed out it was a shield, and i agreed it wasn't lame and he's just like "i will keep this in mind when I pick out my shirt in the morning, if I am awake enough." So yea, entertainment. ANYWAY, then I was going to get water and I walked by him and some dude in a blue shirt and I was like hey. He said "Freshmen" as he gave me an aknowleging nod I laughed then spoke legtly (i hope), "Ah, nope, sophmore now." the other guy was like, "Yea." (or something or another....) you knw what, let me write this as a script.
him: but you are not an upperclassman!
dude(random guy): yea
me: then call me underclassmen, lowerclassman, at least that's accurate
him: you are a freshmen untill you are a junior
me:*lol* is that because you re a junior {now I know hes a junior....}
him: yup, its just like last year, you were a freshmen until you were a sophmore
me: *lol* see ya
dude: (i dont remember, he said something.)
oopsie, gotto go, ill be back to tell you what happened after engineering.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment