Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12, 2012: A Day of Observation

Observation 1) I have been getting anywhere between 1-8 views on this site a day, that's pretty awesome, and yes, my standards are that low, lol.
Observation 2) Peter needs to just go away, lol, I mean, I don't want him dead but like I was sitting there having a conversation with Corbit and he just like runs up and makes it all awkward, lol. I wouldn't have minded except he made it all awkward. Like, he reminded Corbit to wear pants, then I pointed out he had on pants, then Peters like, so you looked at his pants? And I am like, urg, no, I was all the way over there, and, urg. then he is like "She's checking you out." I'm just like no, urg. More awkward comments
Observation 3) I am going to be amking a lot of observations tonight when I finish my cases for the tourny tomorrow!
See you all,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment