Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012: good news and something that i can only think to reply with:"Da faq?"

So goo news, I'm back? (This is good news yes?) Anyways, so my posts will be more frequent now that Christmas break is over. Now,
Da Faq?
I don't like him, honest, his lying repulses me, and his lack of confidence is not exactly attractive 9don't say he has some, why else would he lie so much?) But I do at the same time, I like being around him, he seems to have a bubble of joy around him or something.
Now on a similar topic opposing opinion, I have never had a true rant so I am gonna now, it'll be old and new and your observations would be appreciated. However, feel no need to read.
SCREW HIM! He just needs to, go away. Scarred cat who can't dump a girl to her face, liar who doesn't bother to make realistic lies, no lappie until junior year? Really? Its not junior and guess what, you are taking online classes! Also, I might be in another country this time next year, wonder why he stopped bringing that up. I wonder if he realizes how many time I got on my computer, in tears, but didn't tell him a thing because he 'had it worse'. Fuck it, (ohhhhhhh bad word! :P) I know the coward is a needy butt munching liar and he can go off becoming an engineer without me having any illusions about him. I want to still hang out and stuff but me and him will never be close, and also, 'I regret dumping you', I swear if he says to my face I'll slap the fucking liar in his face, no-one plays with me (or my friends people, that is nice to take of note as well) like that, not him, not anyone.
There's more but that's for my journal (digital version, no you cannot have this one's url, I just like bugging you guys! :P)
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment