Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012: day of crap

Well, so far it has been crap. Morning was good, you know, mom drove but she was in a pleasant mood. Sister wasn't, she sleep through her demented clock and blamed me for it as we left her behind. Nice sister isn't she? the, in debate, me and Brandy were PWNING and then I laughed once because Showbit basically asked me if I researched, but I stopped real fast, and because of that, we lost. I seem to be losing a lot lately, >_<. Idk, I'm kinda mad because when Dakota personally insults and is really rude during a debate ,its A okay. But when Alex laughed for like 5 seconds because the opponent asked her if she did research and then she supported her case, she loses. But idk, Brandy's probably really mad at me, *dies*.
This weekend I got my dress and shoes for the 'Dancing through the decades' Winter dance, what do you think?
My dress, got it in Downtown Atlanta at
this uber cool vintage shop, shoes too. 
Well, thats all.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment