Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, the day the ground refused to eat me

So here's my horoscope:
Your mood couldn't be better unless you got straight As or suddenly started flying under your own power. You'll easily be able to lift others' spirits, so make sure you're spending good time with your people.
Umm, yea, right. Actually I am in a horrible mood! Turns out that I was right, which is crap! I didn't want to be right! Ah, oh well; can't have everything. Wish I could though, :P. Had to talk to him today, din't hate him or anything but it was so awkward! Wish I could be mad but no my guilt won't let me! Its like I have twenty Jewish-Mothers in my head! He's obviously over it, oh well. *sigh* On the bright side..... erm...... well you know I`m going to BK tomorrow? *sigh* I am pitiful! I really wish the ground would just eat me! Fun Fun, there's still lunch and I really don't want to go to lunch! Oh well, need to study for WHAP test.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment