Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17, 2011: the day that WAS looking up

Until now, in Engineering McD (jokingly) called me a slut. It wasn't ment as an insult but he refuses to accept that it's still a bug deal! I shut his lappie on his fingers and gave him the cold shoulder. I mean, I talked to him, but mostly to tell him to go away, Malachi and I could do the test runs on the car alone. He kept saying, "Its not a big deal if you're joking!" But it is, I don't joke around with being called a slut! I am anything but a slut! the closest I came was kissing a guy before we dated, but that's not a slut worthy offence! I caught up with him before biology and was like, "I`m not mad forever, but that's a big deal!" He basically chewed me out for slamming his lappie lid on his fingers (actually, it was Ian's lappie) and stormed off after saying something I missed. I then stormed off (that was an absolutely brilliant idea wasn't it?) and went down to the main floor again and then went the other way to biology, running into Rayhaan on the way. Then during class Rayhaan kept joking about Dr.Slack being on her period (wtc?) and so my day was looking better, then he asked me who I liked after making me decide between certain guys for dating and I commented, "The guy I like isn't even in here!" I told him (he seemed trustworthy and he kept pestering me, I kinda just wanted to be eaten by the floor) and he was like, woah.
erch, could the day get worse?
Oh, and if it wasn't obvious, operation tell Beau I like him has been canceled.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment