Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 26, 2014: As the Year Comes To A Close

It's only November, so I'm not going to write on and on about the end of the year, summarizing 2014. No, I'm going to put a goal in words.
This isn't going to be my New Year resolution because (a) I'm kind of meh on that entire concept. (B) though, is that I am not going to bail on this, like I'm pretty sure I have done with all of my old resolutions (does it count as bailing if you just forget?).
For as long as I can remember I have sang. I'm talking even pre-Hannah Montana days I was singing. I sing when I drive, which is a lot. I sing when I work, which is also a lot. The thing is, I'm actually really good. Look, I know, arrogance is not a pretty color, but to be quite frank it's true. I don't have any insane idea that I'm going to be famous. That's just not going to happen, when I was five and my parents didn't ship me off to Hollywood for a life of makeup and botox that ship sailed. I'm not sad about that though, don't get the wrong impression. Right now, I want to keep music as a part of my life. Maybe posting on YouTube, maybe not. As time passed, for a short period of time I lost that and then was when I realized how important that part of me was.
I'm not going to forget that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment