Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012: day of bio (and after Valentines awesomeness oh and an awesomely horrid debate)

Bio (Yesterday) I GOT MY TEST BACK AND IT WAS A GOOD GRADE (-ish it was better than before, lol, still only a C). Anyway, Bio (today) we played this awesome game, :).
Math today we re-did a test (which I was way conserned about) easy peasy lemon squeesie, :).
Valentines was awesome, I got the cutest little dog doll along with a bowl, cup and a ton of startbursts (my favorite candy) from Corbett, and a rose from Gorden, he was handing them out, thats just so nice and Gorden-y, lol.  And Corbett liked the card and dancing monkey thing, :).
And debate practice was INSANE! So I debated Rayhaan, I had to be anti-same-sex marriage (sucks! But I need practice supporting what I do not believe in) and I even had a decent-ish case (I had framework to it, exptempted the rest because we are doing exempt in class.) but his was HORRID, let me explain, contention 1-> People will do whatever the f**k they want. He was just joking, so EVERYONE was laughing as he insulted everyone! I stayed as serious as possible until the last rebuttle, where I pointed out why Rayhaan was being so bitter, I asked him yesterday to stop staring at me creepy during presentations in class (he is purposely trying to screw my grade, -_-). He then told them, er, something else we discussed in his rebuttle he decided the neg should have (that they don't) after the Aff's last contention. Which was like, wow dude, never heard you say it out loud since I believed it was not a joke. >_< On one had , poor Rayhaan, on the other MEANY BUTT LIMITING IT TO A MONTH! (My current relationship with Corbett) and also, wtf, no grouping people that don't wanna be grouped, especially in front of me....
Also, I hate secrets, just saying, they make me nervous and twitchy!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment