Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5, 2014: Lordy Lordy

Hey all, how's it going? Be sure to let me know in the comments, :). As far as me my day is going okay but it's getting better, so all's well that ends well. I've got an ortho appointment today, which is good because I've supposedly only got one or two more of those before I get my braces off. I can't wait to brush my teeth properly again!  The fact that they're gonna remove all four of my almost rooted wisdom teeth as soon as they can after the braces are removed dampens the excitement, but I'm doing okay at making sure those are two separate things in my head. If I get x-ray's today at ortho I'll put a picture up here, maybe you guys have some words of encouragement. My co-workers are all like "Oh, I was only out 24 hours." In contrast, my dad said he was out two months, and my aunt out the one. I can't miss a month of work so let's all hope I'm off the pain meds quickly so I can drive and therefore work.
We'll see though won't we. Ortho and registration, that's my plans for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment