Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22, 2011: More Rants, Feel Free to Skip! :P

So I am internally ranting about the chat last night, how dare he say that due to his lack in a family, he is very re-boundable! He dumped me, he doesn't get a re-bound! Besides, you don't call me a bitch after I try and wish him luck on getting over it, i mean really. DUH I was feeling like Karma decided it was his turn, and I couldn't say that made me one-hundred percent sad. But I was still feeling bad for him! How dare he pull his old tricks, you'd think he'd be over that! I am not a fool I know you are liying dumb ass!
Also about a certain someone, dude, its not cool. It is so not cool, its seething.
OMG Peter has just gotten so under my skin! I mean really, who is he to say those things to me? I mean really! I was honestly trying to be nice! Urg!  I mean really, I just, it pisses me off that I let him get to me like this... I mean, I'm better than that, well I thought I was, apparently I`m not. I mean, I am over him, the guy is not an option. But I mean, then why am I letting him get to me???
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment