Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 18, 2012: The day that goes better than expected, and also ends on a scary note.

So to begin with I went through 7 outfits and three hairstyles this morning (once I got out of bed, after sitting in it all night, not sleeping) trying to find the most non-violent and most 'please come to me and smile because I a a happy and fun loving person' outfit. I finally settled on my bishops shirt and a dark blue undershirt with jeans, an orange belt (couldn't find tan one), converse, and my hair down.
Anyway, no-body was mad at me, in fact, most got mad at him! Anyway, I was obviously spazztically looking for him, but everything went swimmingly! Even when McD tried to make me embarrassed later, he was so cool about it! McD is like "So did you get a chat request" him, "I sure hope so". Did I mention the shameless flirt on chat after initiating the email exchange. :D
yea, fun!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment