Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012: Paint on the wall, the roof, my hair, and my body

So today, I woke up at 1:30 after going to bed at 8 last night, nice hu? So then I went to my club house after a brunch of  Shepards pie and sweet tea (what can I say, we southerners like our sweet tea). Then I set up a ton of candles, and painted. Funy thing is, the pain got EVERYWHERE, like, EVERYWHERE. The roof, the wall, me. Hod to get another shower to get all of the paint off. Then, I went back outside, had a snack, waited a bit, listened to music, then went inside. Got on my computer, and got to chatting and Dr.Who.
Corbett, chatting with him, or, trying to chat with him. He's working on mc and spacing out, when he is on he is a  charmer as always, very very male, idk, I just don't wanna make another mistake.
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment